Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2019

The Right to an Education

Hi blogger today in the summer learning journey I will be doing
activity 2 day 3 week 2: The right to an Education
for this activity I have to write ten sentences about anything we want.
this is my story 
hope you like it 
BLOG YOU LATER!!!!!
Day 30
I was in my bed thinking it is the second to last day of the trip when the ship started to rock and in my head this how my dreams started then the ship went down and crashed on the ground I didn't know where we were but all of the other cru members were dead I got some suples out of the ship and built a hut to live in I rested my eyes and started to sleep 
Day 29 
I was on the deck sweeping up the puke from the people that were sky sick. we had oranges for lunch then we had donkey for dinner before I went to bed I pact something that I went to eat for a long time but I think this is the day to eat it because it was nearly the end of the trip I took a bite then I fell asleep.
Day 28 
I was sitting in my bed listening to my phone it was on charge when the captain gave orders to turn this ship to the east I was too busy to notice but I sure someone cut the breaks I tried to tell the captain but he would not listen I went to tell someone but everybody inord me but then someone was listening to me then they said maybe it was the captain then I said “maybe he is trying to kill us” I went to bed thinking about it. 
Day 27 

 We started to look out the window and I saw a dragon flying by then I rubbed my eyes and it was just a bird so we shot the bird and eat it.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus,

    Great read! Your story is so creative :) were you on a hot air balloon in your story or was it more like a plane? I see you called it a ship but it sounds like it is flying!

    Pictures are a great way to show your audience what you are talking about. :)

    Keep up the wonderful work,

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about