Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

one small step for man `

Hi bloggers today in the summer learning journey I will be doing
activity 2 day 2 week 1: one small step for man.
I have to write a poem and imagine that I was Neil Armstrong and what it will fell like to step on the moon. Here is my poem it is a haiku


The moon welcomed me
as I steps on the cheese creators
I was the first man on the moon first

Full Moon in the darkness of the night sky. It is patterned with a mix of light-tone regions and darker, irregular blotches, and scattered with varying sizes of impact craters, circles surrounded by out-thrown rays of bright ejecta.

hoped you liked it
BLOG YOU LATER!!



I got this image on Wikipedia
here is a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus,

    Good poem! I really like how you have been creative, incorporating humour into your blog post. I had no idea that the moon was made out of cheese...😆

    What do you think of landing on the moon? Do you want to go to space one day?


    One thing, are you sure that your poem is a Haiku? I think that you may have a few too many syllables in the last line :)

    Blog you later!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about