Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Miracle on the Hudson

Hi bloggers today in the summer learning journey I will be doing
activity 3 day 2 week 1:Miracle on the Hudson
for this activity I will be doing a recount when I or someone that I know has been brave.
here is the recount.
on December the 14 2019
me my brother and sister climbed a 700 meters mountain it was so high when I went down the mountain I was so brave and helping my sister I sore a black sheep and started to talk to it there was so much prickles and it hurt when we got to the car to take a part we got sent back up the mountain to collect volcanic rocks then we went to a paddock and try to catch some wild sheep and this is my brave recount.
BLOG YOU LATER!!
Image result for black sheep I got it of google link https://www.google.com/search?q=black+sheep&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjmiJmiwrvmAhXhzTgGHcLeD7AQ_AUoAXoECBUQAw&biw=1366&bih=665&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=1CkTg7MvjUL4xM:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus,

    Your story is very interesting! where was the 700-metre mountain? You must be very proud of your bravery for helping your sister and the sheep down the hill! Thank you for sharing Daniel :)

    what part of New Zealand were you in where this happened?

    Great job, I really like how you have linked the image you have used! A great way to keep readers engaged is to write as much as possible about what happened, what happened when you started to go down the hill? How did you feel? How long did it take? Something to consider for your next blog post!

    Keep going!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about