Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Writing Assesment Review.

Hello readers today we have to do more bolgging and I am good at orgasnisation and my next steps. 

Sentence: Make sure I choose the right sentence to show the reader what I want them to know or how I want them to feel.

Structures: Try to match all parts of of my writing to the text type.

Idears: Make my ideas original, so the reader can connect with them.
Add extra information, detail or facts that explain my thinking (elaboration)

vocab: Use words and phrases that grab the reader’s attention and interest.

Punctuation: Use commas to show clauses (different parts of a sentence).

Add punctuation to create mood and show greater detail to hook my readers in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about