Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2021

battle bots

 Hello readers today in DTE we have been building battle bots. We have been doing this over 8 weeks and I have fineshed our battle bots. What I learnd is how to build a robot and how to controll it. The people that was in my group Sereybuth Jesse and wraith my next steps is to mabye let the group help me with the robot more.  Sereybuth made the DLO Jesse made the logo for the battle bot. sat on his butt all period. I made the robot Jesse drove the robot and wraith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about