Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Debating

Hello readers what we have been doing over the past 2 weeks is debating we have been fighting on about couple of thing I can't rember most of the things but there was someone that knew about debating and it was lucky to see someone that knew a lot about debating and learn from her.  What I think that has been fun is agureing about diffrent things and working with other poeple and what I though was challenging was doing all the work be my self. I don't know if I want to join the school team next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about