Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

B.E

 Hello readers today in wananga I will be doing a recount about what we have been doing in B.E The poeple in my group are Travis, Jed, Aaron, Denis and Lucas. The business Advisor is Mr. Taylor and also our sponsor. Our product is clash of cards and also our company name. How we got this is be looking up different types of collectable cards and we got an idea so we went with it. we will be selling our product hopefully on our site or at school on market day which is on the 1 Dec. We are having a market day to teach the students about how to make a business and to also get money for EOTC week. I have been enjoying what I have been doing and my favorite part was making the cards what has been challenging to me was to find out what I was doing and how I could help the group because I was not here for a week and I got put into a group. I am look forward to selling my cards and make a profit.

BLOG YOU LATER!!!       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about