Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Belle of the Ball


Hi bloggers today in the summer learning journey I will be doing
activity 3 day 3 week 2: Belle of the ball
for this activity I have to tell you what my favourite book is and write a review about it
my favourite book is a goosebumps welcome to camp nightmare.




I like this book because it is a little bit scary






these kid go on this came and tell spooky stories and the kid lose his friends slowly and the he goes into a hunted house and then in the middle the child got to see the monster then at the end the monster was just a prank to get him ready to go to earth
hope you like my review
BLOG YOU LATER
got the pitcher from google here is the linkImage result for Welcome to Camp Nightmare

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angus,

    Great work on completing yet another Summer Learning Journey activity. You are doing so well!

    I used to read the Goosebumps books when I was about your age however I used to find them a little bit scary so think I stopped after 1 or 2. I am glad that the monster was just a prank!
    Have you read any of the other Goosebumps books? Which is your favourite?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about