Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

taking Action

Hi blogger today in the summer learning journey I will be doing a
activity 1 day 2 week 2:A Long Walk to Freedom
for this activity I have to write a journal about what Nelson Mandela what he did in prison and how he felt
hope you like it
BLOG YOU LATER!!!!
Day 367 
I have been in prison for a year now I have been eating oatmeal or  breakfast cake or cereal for breakfast; a sandwich and vegetable, and maybe fruit for lunch; and a chicken patty or beef stroganoff and vegetables for dinner. 
It was getting old now I am feeling sad and missing my family when I get out of this prison I am going to go for president.
 We are having dinner now it’s a  chicken patty and vegetable
Going back to my cell to go to bed 
Good night journal 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

  Image result for Nelson Mandela      got this photo of google her is the link
https://www.google.com/search?q=Nelson+Mandela&rlz=1CAXWWL_enNZ881&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjeiaeKvczmAhU963MBHaCOA5IQ_AUoAXoECBEQAw&biw=1366&bih=665&safe=active&ssui=on

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus!

    Welcome back! Hope that you had an amazing Christmas and New Year!

    Great Journal entry, it must have been very difficult for Mr Mandela while he was in prison for all those years. Interesting that you wrote he would be eating vegetables; what kinds of vegetables do you think he would have eaten while in prison?

    keep up the great blogging work!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about