Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

scale for new heights

Hi today in the summer learning journey I will be doing
activity 3 day 1 week 1:scale for new heights
for this activity I have to I have to pick a charity and tell you what they do

I pick SPCA because I like animals and I think that they a cute.
so what the SPCA do is they help animals in need when nobody else want them and find a new home for them and if you donate they will have a better home and food at the SPCA
BLOG YOU LATER

I have got the photo from the SPCA site here is the link https://www.spca.nz/

1 comment:

  1. Guten Morgen Angus,

    It's great to see that you picked the SPCA those animals certainly are cute!

    Wonderful to see how you mentioned that the SPCA helps to find homes for homeless animals. Thank you so much for including a link to your picture! Now I can find it.

    Do you think that what the SPCA is good? Do you have any pets of your own?

    Looking forward to your next blog post,

    Tschüss! (Goodbye in German)

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about