Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

team players

HI blogger today in the summer learning journey I will be doing
activity 1 day 3 week 1: Rugby Superstars. for this activity I will be nameing 3 power that I would like here is my 3 hope you like my powers
BLOG YOU LATER!!!

  1. flying
  2. invisibility
  3. shape shifting
Image result for superhuman I got this form google link https://www.google.com/search?q=superhuman&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjAr6Gs6MDmAhUG4jgGHTVfD9oQ_AUoAXoECBIQAw&safe=active&ssui=on

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angus,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! It's so great to see that you're taking time to working on the programme - well done! :)

    These are some awesome superpower choices! Flying would be at the top of my list as well. Imagine all the amazing places you could travel without ever having to set foot on a plane! Can I ask why you've chosen these particular powers?

    Have a great afternoon, Angus. I hope to hear back from you soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about