Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

speech

 Hello readers today in art we have been doing speeches the thing that I have enjoyed about the speech was writing it. I liked it because I got to research about the thing that we need to write it. The thing that was the hardest thing to do was making it 2 mins long it was hard because it was difficult to find the information. when I talk I am confident but kind of nerves to. I speak out loud but I look down while I am talking. The reason why we write this text is so we know how to persuade someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about