Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Freak the Mighty

Hello reader today in reading we have been doing a book review about Freak the Mighty in this book review we have to include paragraphs, punctuation the author's name etc here is my book review 

The authors name of the book is rodman philbrick the reason why I chose this book is because the blurb was about to heros saving women's lives so I thought it was a superhero book but when I started to read it a little bit more I found out that it is about to boys that run away from the bully a Max father.


I thought that the novel was a cool book to read at first it seems boring but as I read more into the book I thought it was existing  so I keep reading it and it got more and more existing at the end it was so sad and how the doctor lied to him was kind of mean.


My favourite part of the book was when Max got kidnapped when Killer kane was in the room with max I called fell his pane and how he got tied up but when kevin saved max when he used chilly powder and curry to burn his eyes that was smart.


The main characters of the story was Kevin is the boy that goes on Max's shoulders to get around , Max is the boy that is killer kane son but not that smart , Blade is the bully that picks on Max and Kevin, Grim is Max's grandpa that loves him very much , Gram is Max grandma that loves him very much , Gwen is Kevin mother that loves kevin and friends with Maxes mum, Killer kane is Max’s dad that killed his wife.

I would recommend this book to children that like book that Have dreams to be a hero or someone that  has a disability that puts herself or himself  down.


I rate this book out of 5 I think that you should read it it is very exciting to read

BLOG YOU LATER Freak the Mighty audiobook

The Mighty - Wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about