Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

kids can fun run goals

 Hello readers today in wananga we have been doing kid can fundraisers. I have raised $5.60  the goals that I am going to reach is rase $50. One of the things that I am going to help people raise money is knock on peeple doors and email them so they can give me money. I don't have a prize that I want I just want to raise money for kids can. When I am fundraising I am doing it for the school when you do it you can help children have lunch and kid Jackets Here is my site hopefully you have some money to donate BLOG YOU LATER!!!  my site for the fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about