Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

Wananga

 Hello readers today in wananga we have been doing scripts. A script is when we right what you think the characters are saying. My script is about an old man playing against himself the game is chest. He is doing this to get a reward, read the script to find out.

Bright lush Green grass blowing in the wind the bright orange leaves in the trees falling in the ground as the old man sat down to have a chess game he waited for his player to come he got the bored ready.


Geri “you aren't going to win this one old pal. I am going to get my teeth back”


Jeff “ if you want your teeth you have to win it”


They started to play a very intes game.


Geri “ hah you can’t win now.


Jeff “got your pawn”


Geri “no”


Jeff “ I have all your pawns”


Geri “I know something that you don’t know”


Jeff “what”


Geri “nothing”


Jeff “hah got you horse”


Hours passed as the chest game got more and more intense.


Geri “what do I do now, my king is the last one left”


Jeff “It is all over for you old man”


Geri “help me”


Jeff “what”


 Geri “I am having a heart attack, Help me” 


As Jeff ducked under the table Geri switched the bored. 


Jeff “go Geri”


Geri “Ok Jeef, check”

Jeff “what”


Geri “I said check”


Jeff “no”


Geri “ now give my teeth back”


As Jeff gave Geri his teeth back he went home in a fuss wondering what went wrong.

Geri was proud of himself that he cheated at winning his first game of chest    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about