Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Slide the Corner

Hello readers, Today in Wānanga we have been reading more of the book Slide the Corner. Today I will be writing a reflection about the book and what we have read so far. I think that the book Slide the Corner is very interesting, I don't like how the main character Greg has parents that don't love him as much as his sibling. I think that the Chatterton's was very kind to let Greg eat at there house. But I don't think I would read it if I was at home because it does not really interest me as I don't like cars as much as Greg and I don't like how his parents don't like him. So I would not reads it if I had a choice. I do think it is a good book if you like cars and have a dream of being rally car driver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about