Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Book review

 Hello readers today in Wananga we have been reading books. The book that I was reading was called slide the corner. I will be doing a book review because we have to.

The title of this book is called Slide The Corner, The author that wrote this book her name is Fleur Beale she is from Inglewood she wrote the book in the year 1993. I did not choose this book for this year Miss Birtch choose the book. I think that the book Slide The Corner was a good book but I would not want to read it again. My favorite part in the book was when he stood up to the man that tried to steal the car. There was the main character Greg and there was the poeple that helped him with his dream their names was Brad and Holly his parents dad and mum did not like his career path he was choosing so they tried to make him smarter and repeat year 11. I would recommend this book to young poeple that want to be race car driver or has the same dreams as Greg. This is my book review hope you like it and have a good day BLOG YOU LATER!!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angus

    Awesome and concise book review for Slide the Corner. I am pleased I was able to pick a book for your novel study that was enjoyable! Thanks for sharing your ideas about the text. Maybe next time you could include a picture or video to go with your review so others who are keen have a way to learn more about it?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about