Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Weekly reflection

 Hello reader today in Wānanga we are doing a weekly reflection because my teacher was sick and she just want to know what we did this week I am proud of completing my book that I have been reading for a long time and I nearly finished it. I struggled to finish  my reading test because it was hard. Something I enjoyed was cutting up the meat in biology class and looking at all the muscles next week I want to watch the movie in English because it is a really good movie it is called Hunt For The Wilderpeople .


Something you will never know 

the value of a moment until 

it becomes a memory

Dr. Seuss 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about