Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

perspective Art

 Hello, readers today in art we have been learning perspective art. Perspective art is when you draw what you are looking at or how you look at. What we drew today is a bridge with trees and bushes what I found difficult in drawing this is that I tried to fit every thing in the page. What my thoughts about my  peace of art that it is really good and it was fun to draw it. My next steps is to take my time and get it right so it look fabulous but it still look really good. The title of this drawing is 

The path to heaven 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about