Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Week reflection.

Hello readers today in wananga we have been doing a week reflection, My week have been very good and I have shown my CARR values in most of my class I showed achievement by completing the science experiment, commitment by going in a finished my work, respect by helping other when they needed it and resilience by doing the work when I did not want to. In my art Kete I have been working on a roman base and we have nearly finished it, I have been making the towers and the fences that go around the base. I think that I did very good when there was a reliver teacher this week I completed all my task that I was meant to do and a got some CARR stamps to. A goal that I want to do before the end of this term is to build a good robot in DTE that is one of my class that I have. Thank you for reading this blog post blog you later!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about