Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Book review

 Hello readers today in hur1 we have been reading a book called The Cay. The protagonist it Timothy and Philip. The first book published in 1996 in the united states. Then it got published by puffin in 1973. The author for this book is Theodore Taylor. my opinion about this book is I liked it, I liked how they made a book about two poeple in the 1942 and stuck and relay on each other. I recommend this book to older poeple. I rate it a 4/5, they was in the world war 2 and the Nazis was attacking there home and trying to tack there oil.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about