Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Ice and snow

 Hello readers today I am writing a 200 word challenge about the snow because it is snowing outside.

Snow is a wonderful thing it brings joy to most of the world some countries it snow all the time but in New Zealand it hardly never snows as I wait in class rendering my book it start to snow. I looked outside the window to see half the school running on the field. The class wait for miss to say you guys can go outside to play if you want. I went outside to see the snow it was cold and wet. I saw two of my friends and I ask them what do they think of the snow. They were coved in snow  and playing in it so I thought that they was having a good time. The teacher told us it was time to go back inside so I did we sat down and we started to read our book again. The whole class was distracted so the teacher told us to go on our Chromebook and write 200 word about the snow. Here is a poem I found about the snow.

The way the crow shook down on me to dust of the snow on a hemlock tree has given my heart a change mood and some part of a day I had rued.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about