Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

100 Word challenge

Hello readers today in wananga we have been writing the 100 word challenge and this is my story about hockey players.

There was two team one was tiger the other lion I was in the lion  team I was about to score when the someone name  harry from the tigers hit me with his hockey stick he got me right in the nose it was bleeding, I got sent of I went to the bench  I ask the coach if I can go back on and he said in the next half. so the game went  on and I went back on it was going really good when I saw harry and I did nothing then the scores was even it was my time to shine then I was so close to score when I fell the other team got the ball and they score I look at my shoes and then I realize my shoes laces was untired and I feel over. In the end I had a great day with my friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus

    Thanks for sharing your 100 Word Challenge.

    Things I am looking for:
    - capital letters and full stops in ALL the right places
    - photo prompt to go with your task

    Can you please go back and add these in?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about