Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Slide the Corner

 Hello readers today in Wānanga we have been doing a new task to start the term. It is a novel study. before I get to read the book I have to do some questions. By the cover of the book I think it is about a red mini car that poeple races in. I think slide the corner means that they are racing and they are going to be in a  crashing or doing drifts on a dirt road. Fleur Beale is a teenager fiction story teller she was born in 1945 and she started as a teacher at Melville HS. After I read the blurb of the book I found out that There's a kid that wants to be a rally racer and a mechanic and he thinks that he can't do it. Until he meets a family called the Chatterton's. This is my question before I read the book.

 BLOG YOU LATER!!

Slide the Corner by Fleur Beale

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Angus sharing your work for the novel study.

    I like how you put all your answers for the questions into a cohesive paragraph. Keep up the great writing. I hope you will enjoy this book.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about