Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Freak the Mighty

 Hello reader today we are reading a book called Freak the Mighty we have been reading this for 1 week now I have finished my summary it should be my latest blog post so I have been doing a fast finisher task. Max first impression of Freak is that he a a little nerd kid. But when he got to know him he liked him. He did not have a brain until he found Feak as a friend new they are best friends. My first impression of Max is that he is a big kid but shy and does not make a lot of friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angus

    I want you to have another look at this post - I am not sure what task this is for. I can tell it's part of your novel study, but you haven't included an introduction that tells your reader what you're going to be sharing and why.

    This also means, I can't mark off which task you've done as I can't tell what the work is!

    See if you can add more detail, and comment back to me so I know when this post is ready to be marked :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about