Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Sports

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been doing

  • (What) kick long ball and bench ball
  • Where: we played it was in the gym
  • (Why) Involvement working with others

S - Statement
E - Explanation
E - Example

Statement
Our first activity was kick long ball. For this activity I rated myself as a 4 because was a
leader and helping my team mates


Explanation
To achieve at level 4 we have to show that we can consistently being a leader
making a contribution to the team goal I make sure I include everyone and
encouraging and my words were positive


Example
During the first game of kick ling ball I showed that I am working at level 4
by helping and showing These examples that I have meet the standard for level 4 


Statement
Our second activity was bench ball For this activity I rated my self as a 3 because
I included myself and contributed to what the team said


Explanation
To achieve at level 3 we have to show that we can consistently always make
a contribution to the team goal include my self in the team activity


Example
During the first game of bench ball I showed that I am working at level 3 by .contribution and showing These examples that I have meet the standard for level 3 


Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working
that level 4 I am going to work on being more of a leader and encouraging more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about