Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Creating music

This week in music we wrote songs and what we had to do was write two vs and 1 chorus and we  had to put it least one metaphor or simile.
How I thought of my song is because I like Animals and I think that we should help them so we don't have any animals left.
The metaphor that I used was 'you have the power' and that means that you can save them and you can help them because you don't have powers.
What I think that was difficult about writing a song is that we had to do it at the start of the term so my brain was still in holiday mode but then I started to think and it got really easy.
Here is my song hope you like it please leave a comment and a suggestion what I should work on.

BLOG YOU LATTER!!!!

-Vs 1  
 Animals please don't kill them 
that's not the  way. 
help them don't hurt them 
that's the way  

Chorus 
Animals are cool
Animals are great
save them from climate change 

Vs 2 
Animals are nice, nicer than you think Animals are cool, cool like the wind 
Please, so don't kill them, help them 
that is the right thing to do

you can save them you have the power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about