Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

The time has come

          Goodbye, farewell, see you sometime soon.... 
 

My highlights-what I loved this term was miss waho reading dragon defenders 1,2,3 and holes at the end of the book we did a fun day  it was so cool.


My lowlights-I dislike was people that do not listen to the Miss Waho and the whole class had to listen to it. Also I dislike the camps food   

My headlights- What I am looking ford to is walking to school with my brother and my friends 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angus Chrysler here I like how you did this really fast and that you have got lots of work done.I have done lots on mine too.Maybe one thing you could well you don't need to do anything else.Blog you no time soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angus Jesse here your friend. Its so sad that we have to leave it feels like it was only yesterday that we started this year. 2018 for life the stories were cool the chips were yum. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about