Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

sports

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been doing 3 games





Statement
Our first activity was football For this activity I rated my self as a 3


Explanation
To achieve at level 3 we have to show that we can consistently always make
a contribution to the team goal


Example
During the first game of football I showed that I am working at level 3 by contribution and encourage
These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3.

Statement
Our second activity was bench ball. For this activity I rated my self as a 3


Explanation
To achieve at level 3 we have to show that we can consistently always
make a contribution to the team goal


Example
During the first game of bench ball I showed that I am working at level 3
by contribution and encourage These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3 


Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working that
level I am going to work on helping the team and be a leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about